Saturday, October 11, 2014

Red Gingham OOTD

I totally forgot to post this OOTD from going out to lunch with my mum and sister on Tuesday. This has to be one of my favorite dresses right now, the shape, fit and colour are all so perfect. You may have seen this dress before, I have worn it a couple times on Instagram and even posted a review around a month ago. I was having such a fabulous hair day also!
I am getting so good at pin curls and I even did a new technique this week that I can not wait to share with you!

 
 

Dress: Lindy Bop Audrey checked dress via Lindy Bop
Cardigan: Revival via Dangerfield (old style)
Belt: Kmart
Hair flower: Pretty Penies
Brooch: Ella Mobbs via Beserk
Petticoat: Hell Bunny short via Beserk

I was trying out something new on my eyebrows this day and I think I have to do a review on it shortly because they came out pretty amazing if I do say so myself! Keep your eyes peeled for an updated look at how I do my eyebrows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment