Thursday, October 9, 2014

Things I Love #10


How wonderfully cute are each of these brooches from Bok-Bok B'Gerk!? I am loving each and everyone of these quirky designs plus all that is up on the website. Each one is laser cut in Buninyong, Australia using an eco-friendly Alder tree. Alder trees have a very good growth rate and help increase nitrogen and organic matter in the soil. After each one is cut it gets hand painted with love by the wonderful person behind Bok-Bok B'Gerk. There is also other items besides brooches on the website, from necklaces to mens cuff links. I really love the little retro caravan, I have been after a caravan brooch for a while now so I may have to grab one before they stop being produced in January. It also comes in aqua, yellow, green and purple. 
Check out the Bok-Bok B'Gerk facebook page also!


It takes a lot for me to really fall in love with a dress but this one from Dress me Gorgeous has everything I could ever dream of. Just everything about it is so perfect that I cant put it in to words without rambling on. Stripes, short sleeves, big skirts, the colour red and collars are all my most favorite thing in any dress and I don't own one that puts them all together! It might be time to grab one. Oh and it is stocked in sizes up to 24!
Dress me Gorgeous has an amazing range of dresses that I could have put in also but I will let you check them out for yourself or you might see them in the coming weeks.


I have seen many Jubly-Umph products pop up pretty much everywhere but I have never actually had a good look on the website. I knew there was a pretty amazing flamingo bag but I didn't think too much of it until I found it on the website! It was far better than expected. Not only does it have a cute design on the the front but also a strap that will go over your shoulder and a large enough size to fit all your daily needs. I did keep having a good look at all the bags where I was greeted by many other cute designs in different shapes and sizes just like the Muerte kitty hand bag and Teapot purse, all in which look like an amazing investment and something that will be turning heads in the street. Jubly-Umph have a huge range of other accessories that are each to die for, I do suggest you have a look right here!

1 comment: