Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Modcloth Monday #9 + 15% off everything code (Valid for one day)


Oh Modcloth, stop luring me in with you amazing collection of novelty shaped bags, each one is just as cute the next!

All of the critter-cal mass bags are the perfect accessories for those wonderful bike rides on your little vintage bike. Each one has a removable, black cross the body strap for an effortless hands-on ride. With a number of pockets, this vegan faux-leather bag has plenty of room for all your essentials and its in the shape of a little cute deer! What more could you possibly want in a bag?

Now when I saw the vinyl Jaws the two of us tote I did have a little giggle to myself but then a major want for it. You unzip this dark grey and white bag at the tooth-trimmed smile to reveal a very roomy bag with 3 interior pockets. This wonderful shark has amazing gills and eyes plus, hidden behind those exterior fins are another two pockets. This bag has plenty of room for all your everyday needs. Its just the bag you need to start off any day swimmingly!

As much as a drool over a lot of Betsey Johnson items, I don't actually own any. I think I need to change that soon. This boldly hued vegan faux-leather bag is in the shape of a cute little retro radio with functional speakers! I'm a little surprised that they actually work if I am honest, makes this bag just a bit more awesome. It comes with a cross the body strap for the hands on approach when out filling the air with wonderful tunes.



Its all about the quirky patterns today with these 3 fabulous frocks!

The Frolicsome Foliage dress by Poppy London has to be one the most wonderful scenery dresses I have ever laid my eyes on. Its holds a vibrant forest scenery speckled in autumnal hues of sunflower, tangerine and mint green on an A-line shaped frock. What makes the Poppy England dresses even better is that they are based around the adventures of a little girl named Poppy and her playful pup, Fred. Each dress comes with its own storybook telling you the tales of the adventures behind the look. I don't think you could get any sweeter than that if I am honest.

The clean winner dress is another Poppy England dress that I posted in another Modcloth Monday post a few weeks back but I just have to let you all know that it is finally in stock!

Its very difficult to see the pattern on the Give it your best quest dress because of the image I have but I can tell you its great. The wonderful retro A-line shaped dress is covered in many things you find in your very own kitchen from the kettle to the salt and pepper shakers all on a sleek grey background. I really love the deep V neck shape to this dress along with the centered contrasting buttons, its such a perfect dress for them dinner parties you have planned on the warmer days here in Australia.



So most likely over the next month you will see me post Halloween items as a part of Modcloth Monday. You can check out the item range for yourself here but each week I will be sharing my favorites. Make sure you are getting in quick for these items as they are selling out fast.

How about a a cute retro styled shirt covered in pin up zombies, stars, bows and stitched-up hearts? Well that is exactly what the A touch of macabre top is. Its a cotton-blend blouse with a tie-cropped fit, a Peter pan collar and cap sleeves. Basically everything I could ever want there to be in a shirt. The would go so well with a simple black swing skirt and some little kitten heels for a night out with a spooky edge.

For the Spell it like it is sweater you will have to go take a look at the actually listing. As you can see in the image there is planchette that shares the left side with an expressive moon but this matches something on the back. A Ouija board graphic is largely present across the almost entire back of this wonderfully warm cardigan, perfect for those chilling Halloween evenings.


Now what kind of person would I be if I didn't bring you at least one extremely adorable animal related item each week. I know its not cats but I just could not pass up the little pink tongue on the Pugs face. I hope you are enjoying these just as much as I am.  

15% off sitewide code
who wants it? :D
From Monday the 6th at 10am PT to Tuesday the 7th 10am PT pop the following code when prompted at the checkout to get 15% off your purchase.
YAY15








No comments:

Post a Comment