Monday, October 20, 2014

Modcloth Monday #11


I don't think I have seen a more perfect shoe in a very long time. Behind Flamingos, cherries is my other obsession (oh and the colour red) so you can see why I love them! These draw attention with a opaque 1.5 inch platform and heel, black suede t-strap, red trim and a huge set of two leafed berries upon the rounded toe. They are by the wonderful Miss L Fire and are inspired by Hollywood's golden era of glamour with a twist of contemporary detail. What makes these even better is I know I would be able to walk in them with ease due to the chunkier heel! I must get my hands on some, and soon because I know these will be popular.


There was a lot of new dresses this week but I thought I would save some for the coming weeks and only bring you two today but they are two amazing ones.

I love the whole package that the Thyme a believe dress has. Its a vintage style dress that makes you think of a home cooked meal on a Sunday afternoon. It has a black and white checkered trim around the sleeves and neck and has several buttons not only to fasten the double breasted feature but to really complete the whole dress in my opinion. I really enjoy the herb green colour used, it is absolute perfection and looks wonderful flowing right down to the very full skirt to create one elegant looking dress.  

You will have to click through and check out the pattern on the Cause for Skele-bration dress for yourself as it holds a very festive bunch of skeletons dancing, playing and sweeping their way across this sturdy cotton a-line beauty. There is so much colour held on the ivory silhouette of this dress which looks great with the ruby red sash, buttons and piping. I really enjoy this vintage inspired dress, it just holds so much character and quirky charm.


A handbag isn't just an accessory, it really can be statement piece all by its self while being very useful. Modcloth have just bought out these two new Irregular choice bags and I must say their quirkiness really has my attention. I think the cute little cartoon and details on both are just perfection and would look great with any outfit in your wardrobe (or mine). Its just a matter of choosing which one to buy first.


If you live somewhere cold enough to be wearing jackets right now then I suggest you grab one of these! They have already started to sell out on Modcloth and I can see why, its just so cute! I love the whole varsity style jacket and this one has a set of Cherries with a bow, oh and is lined with a very sassy leopard print. I just wish I lived somewhere cold enough to even think about wearing this right now. It will also make a great pair with the shoes I showed you at the top ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment