Saturday, October 18, 2014

Closet Confessions Boutique - A new plus size business


Its no secret that I have to buy clothes between the ranges of XL - 2XL as I am on the bigger end of the scale but that doesn't bother me too much when you have amazing businesses like Closet Confessions boutique

This wonderful business is run and founded by the lovely Caitlin Bradley, another plus sized lady who was sick of not finding items that would fit but also didn't inspire her. She wanted somewhere she could go where she wasn't met with poor customer service and pushed towards the back of the store. Caitlin also runs a blog and over the years it has helped her find many exciting designers, so starting her own boutique to share them with everyone was a natural progression.
At Closet Confessions Boutique you will find an online store that has a passion for sizes 14+ (AU), outstanding customer service, beautiful products and somewhere independent and Australian brands can get support.

Closet confessions is still a very new business but the range so far is out of this world. Caitlin doesn't just stock clothes but she has a wonderful range of hair accessories, jewelry and bags! 
I just have to share a few of my favorites with you.


All these dresses and the others on the website are perfection! I actually own one myself and later this week or next will be posting up a delightful OOTD/review! I am a little excited if I am being honest, I just tried it on this morning and it fits like a dream!


I think I am in love with both of these bags for many different reasons! Both would go with so much in my wardrobe, and one has cherries on. My favorite fruit to put on any item!
You will have to have a look at the bags because there is an amazing growing range featuring some very quirky designs.
The skirt featured in the above two images is also available on the website and is a must have!

I just love the whole idea behind this store and being able to find clothes that fit in the one place is going to become so handy and make shopping far easier.

You can check out all the items on Closet Confessions Boutique and purchase your very own here. Also make sure you like the Facebook page to be up to date with amazing deals and offers in the future.

Don't forget to check out all the Closet Confessions Boutique social media




No comments:

Post a Comment