Saturday, September 6, 2014

Get to know Miss Lixxie Lou




Okay so I may have had this blog for a month now but I have not made a get to know me post! I have had a few questions asked to me on Facebook and Instagram so of course I will answer them and a few others you may wish to know :)

1. What is my real name?
My first name is Alix. That's not short for anything, I just have odd parents.

2. How old are you?
21

3. Where do you come from?
Perth, Australia

4.What is you favorite colour?
Red and Turquoise 

5. What is your favorite time of year?
Winter, I really am not a fan of heat. Yes I know I am living in the worst place for that.

6. Favorite TV show?
Supernatural but I have not watched it in a while.

7. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes I have several. Rose, anchor, Tiny heart on ear, number 13, quote from Almost famous, milkshake, supernatural symbol, flamingo with pineapple, donut with This is the End quote, candy hearts with the words "Fuck you" in, cherries with bow and 3 skulls on the back of my leg sayings "hear no, see no, speak no evil" :)
I'll show you one day!

8. Any piercings?
 I use to have a heap of piercings but sadly one by one the fell out or got rejected. I still have some left! Tongue, Medusa, 2 on left nostril, 1 on right, Right tragus, Top of left ear, 1 nipple, my second ear holes and 18/19mm stretched ears.

9. Where have you been in the world?
Oh I have been to a few places but I wont go into a huge list of them.

10. What animal would I like to be and why?
Well a cat of course. Them little furry guys have the best life!

11. Are you single?
Nope, been with my lovely boyfriend, Nathan for over 2 years now.

12. How did you get into blogging?
I have had instagram for a while now and I always get heaps of questions about outfits, hair, make up etc. I never really felt like answering the same questions over and over again so I figured I would pop them all in the one spot! Plus I love sharing my knowledge!

13. What is your favorite nail polish colour to wear?
I am pretty much only ever wearing red.

14. Where do you get your hair inspiration from?
Internet :D I follow some amazing hair dressers on Instragram and every now and then I have a look for ideas.

15. What is your no fail beauty routine item?
Red lipstick for sure. I can not leave the house without wearing it. I feel naked.

 16. High heels or flats?
Flats! I can not walk in heels to save my life.

17. How often do you dye your hair?
Too many times! Here's a post I did explaining everything I do to my hair.
Click me!

18. Do you always wear dresses and is it ever annoying?
It is very very rare you will see me in pants, I throw them on late at night to get ice cream from the shops or something. I love dresses and I feel most comfortable in them, so no it doesn't get annoying.

19. How many red lipsticks do you have?
Oh too many to count! They are all very similar in shade but I love trying out new ones.

20. What brands of make up do I use?
I will do a post about this one day but for now I use Mac, Revlon, Lime crime, NYX and Maybelline to name a few :)

21. Where do you find your clothes?
A lot of places. Online plays a major part in my wardrobe but I love to buy secondhand.

22. Favorite false eyelashes?
I can't wear them. I have to wear glasses the whole time I am awake and the eyelashes get in the way.

23. How long have you worn glasses?
Since I was 3, so around 18 years.

24. How many dresses do you own?
Oh you want me to count?. Okay hang on.
I found 61, not including whats in the wash. It use to be more around 80/90 but I moved not long ago and had to do a clear out.
I have to clean it out again soon! I have way too much I don't wear any more.

25. When you were little, what was your dream job?
Well it was a fashion design. I guess its still true. I want to learn to sew and design my own clothes.

26. Do you prefer reproduction brands or true vintage? 
It depends. I love true vintage because everything is more or less one of a kind but that does make it harder to find in my size. I love reproductions but it has to be the right one. It does take me ages before I fall in love with a dress and buy it.

27. What is your natural hair colour?
A very fair blonde.

28. How did you get into your currant fashion?
To be honest I am not sure, it just kind of happened over time. I remember falling in love with a Hell Bunny dress online when I was around 15/16. Mum got it for me for Christmas but it was too small. After that I progresses from a strange scene kid to what I am now. I of course pull a lot of my inspiration from the internet but I do try to make it my own.
:)

29. Why do you love flamingos so much?
They are just fabulous creatures!

30. Current obsessions?
Retro Kitchens, Sims 4, pineapples, Seth Rogan, Cats, and owning more clothes :D

Random Facts:
I am originally from London. Been in Australia for 7 and a half years.
I have blue eyes.
 I love Coke zero.
I want a red and black kitchen.
Sewing is my passion but I can not sew for shit. (Need classes!)
I have 1 younger sister.
I saw This Is the End 3 times in cinemas and watched countless times on DVD.
I want a house full of cats.
My favorite sweetS are Cables. (Red licorice things)
I like to draw from time to time.
I make my boyfriend home made cards for every occasion.

:)

You know enough for now!
Maybe in a few months time I'll answer more of your questions in another Q&A post.

Do you have any questions for me? Ask below for next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment