Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The perfect Pinup Christmas dress from Lindy Bop

I'm feeling a little bit Christmasy today so I decided to bring you my favorite dresses to wear this festive season!
There are so many wonderful dresses out there to choose from that I am going to find it so hard not to completely bombard you with them all so I decided to stick with one brand that I just kept returning to. I was originally thinking of doing a Christmas themed style board but once I started looking at perfect dresses I just couldn't get it down to one. I think I shall make a style board next weeks Christmas post! I may even get you to pick your favorite for me to style.
All the dresses featured in this post I have found on the Lindy Bop website. I did have a good look around many websites I know that sell fabulous dresses but Lindy Bop just had so many fantastic choices at a great price that I just had too many to choose from. I have decided to show you only a few of my favorite Lindy Bop Christmas dresses, there was so many more I could have chosen though.










One of the great thing about all of these dresses is that because they are not actual Christmas dresses you can wear them over and over again throughout the year in many different ways. I know I would wear a bright red dress multiple times with many different accessories! 


Currently you can get 15% off your entire Lindy Bop purchase by putting discount code XMAS15 in at the checkout. Valid until the 14th of December!


Don't forget to tell me in the comments which dress you would love to see a style board for :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Serena Red Chiffon prom dress! I actually had my eye on the dark green one, but sadly they ran out of my size :/

    -Marie x

    ReplyDelete