Friday, October 17, 2014

Things I love #11

So you may have noticed my layout and graphic change which meant my blog was down for most of yesterday and I never got around to writing Things I love #11. Its only a day late, nothing to worry about, plus my blog looks pretty fabulous now!

I had to show you this Instagram page that followed me this week. You all know I have a slight flamingo obsession and now I get to see the cutest images each day featuring a cute little plastic flamingo. It really puts a smile on my face when I see him each day. Go give them a follow if you don't already!

Voodoo Vixen

I was so excited this week because these two dresses finally became available to purchase in the plus size range! I have been drooling over these dresses ever seen I saw the model pictures for the new range a few months back and have been eagerly awaiting their arrival. The Voodoo Vixen website it self will only be stocking these in the smaller sizes (Kitty & Daisy) but the larger sizes can now be found on English website Simply Be, along with a few other new items. I simply can not wait to get my hands on that adorable cat print, it is beyond perfect!

Creep Heart By Ella Mobbs
All found on Vintage Pip

I simply love the whole Creep heart by Ella Mobbs range and believe me there is a whole lot more. Most of the above match another item (necklace, earrings etc), so you can wear a whole set at once or simply just a statement piece. Each one is designed and made by the wonderful Ella in her own home based studio so you just know each one is made with extra love and care. I really enjoy the quirky designs behind each item and how much detail is in each. These would be amazing daily accessories or even that little Jack-o'cauldren is perfect for Halloween! I also love Ella's love for flamingos and she draws them very well.

If you like Erstwilder, Jubly-Umph, Heartfelt, Kenzie or Creep Heart then head over to Vintage Pip before the 19th to grab yourself 20% off everything!
Just pop code "20TWENTY" in at the checkout when prompted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment