Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Poppy England "Floats" style board with 15% off code!

1. Bev and the flying balloon brooch by Erstwilder via Gwynnie's Emporium
2. Wicker purse in white via Pin up girl clothing 
3. Joy and Merriment flat via Modcloth
4. Classic cardigan in white via Poppy England
5. Grace dress in Floats via Poppy England
6. Petticoat in yellow via Poppy England
7. Bow clip in Floats via Poppy England
8. Head scarf in Floats via Poppy England
(All links go direct to product)

(Scroll to bottom for 15% off code)

This has to be the most perfect spring outfit if I am being honest. So much vibrant colour and cuteness I'm not to sure where to start!

The Grace dress is one of the many amazing styles that can be found on Poppy England's shop but I picked out this one today not just for the amazing "Floats" (5) pattern but because it can be worn 2 ways! You can wear the wonderful straight neck line at the front or even the shallow V shape. It's entirely up to you and it creates two very different looks. It has a zip down the side making getting in and out very easy and it also comes with its own matching reversible belt (click through to see better images). I am really loving the different colours used, each of the red, yellow and blues tie in with each other perfectly. Each of the Poppy England dresses are fully lined and of course come with that all important story book based upon the fabric print. I really can not wait to hear what Poppy and her Pup, Fred got up to on this day.

Don't forget to pop a Poppy England fluffy petticoat (6) under to create that full look that you see in all the images. I really love the tone of yellow used in the one I have pictured, it matches the yellow in the dress perfectly.

I know that pretty much every where else is getting colder weather now so make sure to pop an adorable little cardigan on to keep yourself warm. Poppy England has a great range of comfortable cardigans (4) in many colours to suit your needs. I chose the white one here not only to match the background of the dress but to not take any attention off the wonderful colours used.

I really don't think this outfit would be complete without the matching hair accessories. Depending on the hair style you have that day you have a choice of 3 matching accessories, I know I have only pictured two. You can pop a cute little bow clip (7) in the side of the hair, do an amazing up do and keep your head warm with the head scarf (8) or even just pop the elasticated head band in for a little bit of cuteness. Which ever one you choose you know it matches perfectly with the rest of this amazing outfit.

In keeping with the "Float" theme I had to find the perfect brooch to be present on the little white cardigan (or dress). I totally remembered that there is an older Erstwilder out there that had a young girl holding a couple of red balloons (1). Upon a little search I did find one place on Google that still some how has it in stock. I just think she is the perfect little quirky accessories for this brightly coloured dress.

I felt like this outfit didn't need some over the top shoes (3) and bag (2), so some plain white simpleness is all I feel is needed to complete this look. Of course you could pair this with maybe a red shoe and bag or the same in yellow, it is entirely up to you.


I nearly forgot to mention that Poppy England have an amazing range of children's clothes so you can even match your little one.

Make sure you do check out the rest of the amazing Poppy England website, there really is some amazing dresses on there that are very unique and should not be missed out on!
I will be sharing a few more of my favorite dresses in this weeks Things I Love post also.

15% off code
As mentioned in the title, the lovely behind Poppy England has given me a 15% your purchase code to share with you all! Just pop LIXXIE15 when prompted at the checkout to receive this amazing offer. This code is valid until the 27th of this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment