Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wishlist - Emmy Design Strawberry summernight dress

So when I first starting blogging I spent a good amount of time going through Junebugs and Georgia Peaches blog (It is a fabulous blog if you haven't checked it out already) and I ended up stumbling on June wearing one fabulous dress.


It is just so perfect and I knew the moment I saw it I had to have it, one day anyway,
I found out that it was made by a Swedish brand called Emmy Designs, (if you have a chance check out the amazing range) who design each item to embrace and enhance the female body.

This dress comes in a range of colours but only 3 are available on the Emmy design website.





 Black // Pink // Navy


I secretly really want the red or yellow the most but sadly these are unavailable hopefully just for now. The navy is the only one left in my size and I am okay with that.

I have to say this is probably one of my favorite shaped dresses out there. The shape as a whole is amazing with the full skirt and the pulled in waist to create the ultimate curves but the collar really sets it off. It has such a unique shape and style that is just made perfection by the little asymmetrical embroidered strawberries. The material has a little stretch to it to create the perfect shape to the female body, oh and it has pockets! Added bonus! I think this dress would look perfect paired with a very full petticoat to give it the best shape and a cute pair of white heels or flats, depending on if it is day or night. This is the dress you want to be seen in,

Sadly though this is one that will have to stay on my wishlist as it is a little out of my price range even if some of them are on sale.
I'm just going to keep wishing that my boyfriend reads this and buys it for me.

Go look at the rest of Emmy Designs range right now! You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment