Thursday, March 19, 2015

Things I Love #23


I thought it was about time I talked about the amazing brand Bernie Dexter! I have been admiring these dressing for quite some time and still need to choose one to start my own collection. The 4 above are only some of the amazing prints and styles they have and each is as beautiful as the next. I posted about them on Instagram a few days ago and I got a ton of response about how beautiful they are in person and not just in pictures. Makes me want to own one even sooner now but the only problem is where to start!? I really can not choose a favorite but I think I may go with get the Paris dresses in both the prints above. I love the whole shape to them and the prints just pop so much. I am a little worried that as soon as I buy one I wont be able to stop :D


The Oblong box shop was bought to my attention some time ago when they brought out the Pink flamingo novelty print skirt that you can see in the first bubble. I fell in love straight away and sadly I am still yet to get my hands on it. This week they have popped up 6 new novelty skirts that are being released soon! They are all just fantastic! I would have included more but then that takes away the surprise when you click through to go fall in love for yourself (Click here to see the whole range). Each of these skirts are unique to The Oblong box shop and by the looks of things will sell out fast! I know I'll have a few wish listed for when they get released! Besides the Flamingos I think my other favorites are the Puffer fish and the Mid century house print that you can see here.

Only a short Things I love this week! My mind seems to be other places right now, In a good way though :)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pufferfish skirt, it reminds me of Alice in WOnderland!

    ReplyDelete