Sunday, January 11, 2015

Meet Penelope Valentine Weeks

Sorry I went off the radar for a little while but that's only because my little one made an appearance! 
I would love for you all to meet Penelope Valentine Weeks
:)

She arrived on 5/01/15 at 11:05am weighing 6.9lbs 
Here we are as a little family in the Hospital within her first few hours in the world.



Here she is at 2 days old in her Daddy's arms just before we went home. Of course she is wearing a little flamingo onesie :D


We decided to take a lovely family stroll along the foreshore yesterday. She loved being in her pram even if she looks so lost and tiny in it!


She loves her Daddy!


Waking up to this little face every morning has been the best thing ever! She is just so perfect in every way! 


How sweet is her little face! This was taken this morning as we had some family cuddles in bed (6 days old)


I never thought I could love another human as much as I love this little bean! The past 6 days have been tough but nothing we can't work around. 
You should all expect to see a whole lot more of this little cutie! I don't plan on ever stopping taking photos of her 
:)

I will try to blog as much as I can from now on but if you don't hear from me a little while then you know why! 



No comments:

Post a Comment