Friday, December 5, 2014

I'm back :)

I have come back for you all! Its been far too long since I last blogged, not having internet or phone credit is almost torture but I have managed with re-runs of friends and countless cooking shows.
Not a whole lot has really happened in the last month or so. I moved into a cute little apartment with my boyfriend that is still a bit of a mess but we are slowly getting there. I am 3 streets away from the beach front and the morning breeze is lovely. There is also a lady down stairs who owns a one eyed pregnant cat that I am so in love with, it likes to sit outside my door and meows until I give it attention. 
Every thing is also fine with my little one, I am 35 weeks today. Its getting so close to meeting little Penelope now :) I have to make sure her room is all set up in the next week or so, been a little occupied with the rest of the apartment and my boyfriend is working overtime.
I hope all of you loving people are doing okay, I can not wait to get right back into blogging for you all and showing you many amazing things over this festive season.

If you have contacted me in the past month, I am sorry I have not got back to you already. I am slowly making my way through the emails, messages and comments.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment