Thursday, October 2, 2014

Things I Love #9

Well would you look at that, its the 2nd of October already! This year is just flying by but also next week marks 2 months since this little blog was started! 
I have so many exciting things planned for the next month or so with multiple dress reviews, contests, hair tutorials and more. Oh and plus its my actual birthday next week! October is going to be one exciting month for everyone around here. 
Palm springs collection from The Oblong box Shop

Who else is dying over the perfectness of each of these skirts? I know I certainly am. I saw these posted a little while back now on the official Oblong box shop instagram and I knew instantly I needed them but sadly my bank account said no. Both of these skirts are hand drawn by Denialle Von Fitch and then printed and made in the USA. Both are printed on over 2 yards of 100% polyester fabric to make all the colours really bright and so that the skirt will not shrink or fade in the wash. You just know that when you pop a petticoat on under these beautys its going to take you right back to the 50s in style. You just have to work out which one you want first though.

Lindy Bop Audrey dresses

I am pretty sure I have posted the Lindy Bop Audrey dresses in a number of Things I love and wishlists posts but they just keep bringing out new ones! I have one in my collection (which you can read a review of here) and I just want so many more. They are not expensive, comfortable and each one is super cute so I am not sure what is stopping me from owning these 4 pretties. Even though my other is a red and white bigger gingham print, I am swinging towards the black gingham being my next purchase. I just love gingham!


I wasn't going to put any more clothes in this weeks Things I love but then I ended up on the Tragic Beautiful website and just fell in love with these two perfect summer dresses! Both of these patterns are equally as beautiful but there's just something about the amazing oranges in the Everglades dress that I just don't see enough off. They come in sizes 8 - 26 and they feature a high back and bust with wide straps for amazing comfort and coverage. They become even better when you learn that the fabric has that little bit of stretch that gives off the amazing curves you want but with comfort. I think I may have to go talk to my boyfriend right now about an extra birthday present as I do not want to this dress sell out before I have one!

Image found on Tumblr

I think I will end this week with one of my favorite images on the internet. You may have seen me post it on Facebook but it just brings me so much joy and happiness I want to share it further!
This here is Don Featherstone, the creator of the pink plastic lawn flamingo.


No comments:

Post a Comment