Thursday, September 4, 2014

Things I Love #5

Oh my, It's things I love number 5! Time has flown so fast already, can not believe I have been writing this blog for a month today. I also can't believe that I have nearly hit 10,000 visits! That's a pretty big number :D 
Thank you everyone who has been reading and checking out what I do love each week, even though my life is not that interesting. I shall keep on doing what I am doing I guess :)
Thank you 
<3


So some of you may have already seen my excited post about the launch of Voodoo Vixens plus size range (Click here if you haven't) where I only showed you the dresses. Well, since then they have added 4 amazing cardigans to the range! They each look so snuggley and warm, pity its going to get hot here in Australia soon so I wont be able to wear cardigans for much longer. I personally love the colours of the Martini? and the Eleanor, I have found that I only ever buy dark coloured cardigans so I am starting to branch out. You may have noticed this with my love of my yellow cardigan lately. If you live in the colder parts of the world (lucky ducks), I would get on these and fast as they are so cute and perfect for so many outfits!

Meghan Trainor - All about that bass

I am obsessed with this song right now. Its so cute and so positive, plus Meghan is such a babe! 
I keep finding myself singing this around the house and shaking my booty ;)


So a few days ago I pulled my Cherry print Heidi dress out from my wardrobe to realize it has been a very long time since I have worn it. I popped it on to be reminded of how much of a perfect fit it is and that I need more! I have 2 Heidi dresses from Pinup Girl clothing, the other being the Cat print. I saw someone wearing the Mint pinup print a few days ago and I fell in love. The colour is perfect and the little pin up girls are so cute! Upon looking into it more on the PUG website I fell for the other two as well, Opps. I just need some money now.


So I am still browsing through Etsy and these two just grabbed my attention straight away. I love cats and the colour Turquoise so you know its meant to be. The brand is Miss Lovett and they are based in Germany but do ship world wide. I had to check out their other items and everything is so perfect. Think bright colours and bold prints like the cats, if that is your kind of thing then I would take a peak. There is so many different styles and shapes of shirts and skirts that makes the choice so hard in what one to buy first! You can tell by looking at the images that each one is made very well with a lot of care and love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment