Thursday, October 30, 2014

Things I Love #13


Fabulous English brand, Lindy Bop are at it again and bringing out more amazing dresses to empty my purse, well I wish. I know that both of these and especially the Vivi dress are not the best for an Australian summer but that's not going to stop me. The Vivi dress has such a unique collar that meets just above the waist that just goes hand in hand with the details on both the sleeves, I would totally wear this for a night out with a huge petticoat and little red shoes to match a red belt. As for the Lily dress, it is perfect in every way. I love the fullness in the skirt, something Lindy Bop are great at and the amazing 3 cut outs around the neck. It's such a simple dress but with so much style, I can think of endless ways this could be styled. 
I could have posted many more new Lindy Bop dresses here but I think I will leave you to check them all out for yourself! 


We all know its Halloween tomorrow and a few days ago Modcloth posted up this tutorial for a fun spin on the old pumpkin carving. I think this is fabulous idea and kind of want to make a whole heap myself and pop them out the front. The how to is very easy to follow and you still have plenty of time before Halloween is here!

 

I have known about the wonderful Luxulite for a very long time now and do remember featuring them way back when this blog first started but I just wanted to update my wish list for you all! If you don't know who Luxulite is, they are a small business who hand make a whole heap of 1940/50's style tutti fruitti and cherry necklaces, brooches and earrings all made with vintage beads and fruits. Basically a fantastic company where everything is pretty much one of a kind. I am yet to start my own collection but judging by some other ladies, once you start buying you just can't stop. One day I will own the bowling pins!
Get your hands on your own at the Luxulite Etsy page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment